Byzantine and Box Tutorial for Chain Maille
The Byzantine chain maille weave is both amazing and amazingly easy!Â It’s the perfect entry into the fascinating world of chain maille jewelry.Â Known as Etruscan, Birdcage, Birdnest and (my favorite) Idiot’s Delight, Byzantine is a weave of many names.
And what of the weave known as Box?Â Well, the other name it’s known by is called Queen’s Link.Â It’s a denser weave than its close relative Byzantine, and makes for a more substantial chain.
Both weaves are extremely versatile and make for wonderful bracelets, earrings and necklaces.
And in fact, in this tutorial you will see both bracelets and earrings!
What You Will Learn?
So, what will you learn in this tutorial? Glad you asked!Â Here’s some of what is included:
- Weave Patterns — Step-by-step photos (lots of them!)Â showing you how to make the Byzantine and Box patterns.
- Bonus Pattern — You’ll also learn something called Byzantine Cross.
- Jump Rings — the materials available and what you need to know before you buy any!
- Tools Needed — Surprise!Â There aren’t many needed in order to work chain maille.Â 🙂
- Jewelry — How to make your new chain into bracelets and earrings.
I do my best to “over deliver” on the tutorial, so there are 20 pages.
How to Get a Copy
The tutorial for making the Byzantine and Box patterns is in ebook form — it is not a printed book.Â It’s a digital download, which means you get it immediately after you purchase it.Â Day, night — it doesn’t matter.Â It’s all at your fingertips.
Because of the nature of this tutorial, I don’t offer refunds.Â But like I said previously, I do my best to make sure you get more than your money’s worth.
So get your Chain Mail Tutorial for Byzantine and Box Weaves for just $4 and you can be reading (and learning) all about it in just a few minutes.